Monday 30 January 2012

The fashion show

So Saturday night went down a treat! With over 70 guests seated enjoying a free glass of wine and having a giggle the show started, all the girls were great showing some very gorge lingerie, clothes and shoes. But of course the favourite part for me had to be the individual exciting designs from Alexandra King which myself and another girl Kim modelled!
We both had 3 different outfits to wear plus I wore an amazing corset full of pretty colours and silk purple ribbon..... I seriously need to invest in one!

Kim wore a beautiful cream prom/ wedding dress which fell to the knee with a lovely sweetheart shaped part and organza fabric which rested on her shoulders.



Then the second outfit was the summer look, mine was made from a beautiful peach and mint green bird print fabric which had an underskirt which made the dress fall beautifully. Again Kim wore a pink satin dress and teamed it with a gold belt, it reminded me of Audrey Hepburns black cocktail dress that she wore in the 1954 film Sabrina.

Again Kim wore a really nice tie-dyed with black lace evening dress falling to the knees.
It was a great night!




The Leopard Party Dress
The third dress that I wore is my fave, the leopard print party dress! It made me look so tiny which I loved!






Beautiful lace on the wedding dress.





My first outfit was the white swan lake looking prom/ wedding dress which felt amazing on! The sequined belt was to die for!




The dress on the right is a wedding dress of Alexandra Kings friend, with a beautiful satin and neat lace on the upper section.


No comments:

Post a Comment